Friday, July 3, 2009

Yummy Fourth of July Desserts


So Ch and I were sitting on the couch trying to decide what we are going to do tomorrow for the big holiday. The first thing that came to mind was "What are we going to eat?" I mean when you think of American you think of apple pie and all the other yummy food that we all know I love to eat. The good thing is that I only have to bring dessert because we all know I burn almost everything so that main cooking should be left to someone else.

I hopped online and tried to find a dessert item that would not only be yummy, but also very patriotic. I found many things that looked quite yummy but a little too difficult for my liking. I searched and searched until I found the dessert that I think would not only satisfy the yummy factor, but is very patriotic. I wanted to show you a picture of it and once I make it tomorrow I will upload mine and see how much better mine is of course lol.
Photobucket

0 Fabulous Comments. Thank You.:

Post a Comment