Sunday, July 5, 2009

New Favorite Website

So I was browsing the web tonight and I came across a website that I am now in love with! The name is called Nanny Deprived...Embrace the insanity of motherhood! On the home page it has a nanny deprived quiz which consists of 17 questions for you to see if you are truly nanny deprived or not. They have a store filled with not only necessities for moms but clothing for you and your kids. And for those of us moms that need a good laugh now and then this is the site for you! They even have mommy quotes and poetry that will make you laugh histarically which comes in handy after a long day of being a mommy. I hope you all check out this website and love it as much as I do!



Photobucket

1 Fabulous Comments. Thank You.:

Nanny Deprived said...

Woot woot!!! Thanks a ton! We love our fans!
Amanda

Post a Comment