Monday, July 20, 2009

Birthday Bull Ride and Renewal of Vows

We left Iowa early Thursday morning around 3 am for our long journey to Michigan. We stopped a few places along the way but the big one was The University of Notre Dame. Ch was very excited as we pulled up to the famous stadium, the golden dome, and the touchdown Jesus. I made the comment that A should go here someday and I think now he is set on making that his goal for her lol.
We arrived to Three Rivers, Michigan Thursday afternoon and checked in to our hotel for the weekend. After relaxing for about an hour we were off to our first event with dinner at Applebees with most of the wedding party. We of course had A wear her Notre Dame cheerleading outfit since Ca is a Michigan fan! After dinner I went out to The Wild Bull for my birthday with everyone, while Ch stayed back with A. I had lots of fun and even rode the mechanical bull!!
The next day we drove to South Haven Beach. It was a very cute tourist town but it was an hour in a half away so it made for a long day. We rushed back to town, changed quickly, and drove 20 minutes to the ceremony/reception site on Ca's Aunts farm. The area was beautiful with a great big field and barn and horses, which of course A loved! A saw the horses and all the guys set up the tent for the reception the following day. Then we had the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner and went back to the hotel and had a hotel party, after putting A down of course.
Saturday morning, we woke up and I met Ca at the tanning salon for a quick session since it was supposed to be gloomy all day. After we were done I went back to the hotel and started to get ready since Ch and I had to be there 2 hours early. Why did I have to be there you ask? Well, I wanted to help Ca in any way I could so I ended up becoming the photographer/dj. I had lots of fun participating in the wedding and had even more fun taking pictures of Sc & Ca. I can't wait to see how they come out!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 Fabulous Comments. Thank You.:

Post a Comment