Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A blog? Me? No!

When I started thinking about writing a blog I thought I would never have enough things to talk about and I would probably bore everyone to sleep. I probably will still bore everyone but at least this gives me a chance to type a lot instead of talk everyones ear off like we all know I like to do. As I thought about what the name of my blog should be the only ideas that came to mind all centered around A of course. Her being the center of my world and the person that I love the most did not surprise me in the least that I would want to talk non-stop about her.

So, I sat down with Ch and tried to come up with a name. We had to do this fairly quick due to the fact that we are leaving on our road trip in one week and I am nowhere near prepared to be gone, in a car, with a 2 year old, for 3 weeks! Yes, I have been told many times that I am crazy, and no, we are not cancelling the trip. So I sat down with Ch and we threw ideas back and forth at each other. Nothing was sounding good to what our family was about and what we wanted to blog about. So without a name, I started designing the header for my blog. I was picking cute pictures of a (which of course took forever since every picture of her is cute) and it came to me. I was looking at pictures of her at the park and how happy she was just playing on the slide. She did not care what was going on in the world around her, or whether or not we are going to find a house, or all the millions of other things going on in my mind right now. All she cared about were "Life's Simple Pleasures" and that is how this blog came to be.

I will use this mainly to showcase my gorgeous daughter and all the cute and funny things she does on a daily basis. I will also be using this blog to update everyone on where we are on our roaptrip along with a few pictures or videos along the way so you can see what we are doing and so that two certain grandmas won't suffer from not seeing their grandduaghter for 3 weeks..eh hem. lol. So I hope you enjoy reading my blog and I hope you get a laugh or at least a smile from our family as we experience "Life's Simple Pleasures."

Photobucket

0 Fabulous Comments. Thank You.:

Post a Comment