Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I know this post is a week late but better late than never. We started our celebration a little early on Friday by going to St. Lawrence to go visit cousins at the Oktoberfest party. A was so excited to see her cousins and to play all the games. She had a lot of fun and was quite the little "cowboy girl."



When we were done we drove over to Yukon Elementary to visit all of mommy's old teachers and Aunt C. We arrived a little early so we went to Aunt C's kindergarten class and she sat at a table and colored with the rest of the kids. She kept smiling so big and was so happy to be a big girl. After we colored we walked over to the field to have the Halloween Parade. She sat with all of the other kids until it was time to parade around the square. She marched the entire time with Aunt C but was not too sure of all the people waving at her. I think she had a little bit of fun and I am glad we went.



On Saturday was Halloween. We started pretty early by going to my mom and dads, my grandpa and grandma, and his grandma to go show off our little Notre Dame cheerleader. The first thing she said when we walked into my parents was "Beat SC!" Ha Ha! Uncle Ja was not too happy about that comment but how can you get mad at that adorable face?! After we went to the respective houses we came back home and started trick-or-treating around our neighborhood. She did such a good job going up to each house and knocking all on her own. She loved getting all the candy (a little too much in my opinion) and loved walking around seeing all the costumes. It is amazing how much she has changed from last year to this and how much more aware she is of what is going on. I can't wait to see how she is at Christmas time (Yes I know it is early but it is my favorite time of year). We had a fun time and I am glad I get to share it with you!





0 Fabulous Comments. Thank You.:

Post a Comment