Thursday, November 19, 2009

Mama's Holiday Wish List

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year? digital camera, wii, job, house, car
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received? My wooden American Flag from my mother-in-law. It is going to look great in my living room!
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle? My next project is going to be my "Family Rules" Canvas.
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child? Hmm, probably a scarpbook since I love it so much.
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year? Well, since she is 2 it is mainly my wish list for her which consists of mainly clothes and some toys.
6. What is your favorite holiday food? Pie!!! I am excited to make Grasshopper Pie for Thanksgiving next week!
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays? I am making most of my gifts this year due to the tight budget but I know people will love them since they will be all hand made. :)
8. What is your favorite holiday movie? It's a Wonderful Life. I have loved this movie for as long as I can remember.
9. Favorite holiday song? Favorite to sing is Jingle Bells, Favorite to hear is Carol of the Bells.
10. Favorite holiday pastime? Well it is not really a pastime since I now do this with my family, but it is making hot chocolate and driving through Sleepy Hallow every year to see all the Christmas lights.


0 Fabulous Comments. Thank You.:

Post a Comment