Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New Moon Day Date!!!

Ok so as some of you know I love The Twilight Series. Some people would call me a Twihard: "A serious/obsessive reader of the Twilight Saga, one leap above Twilighters." These so called Twihards are the ones you see camping out since Monday to see New Moon on Friday. I am not one of those people. Not only do I still have my sanity, but I also have a child and a husband so even if I did want to camp out I have no option to do so. :)

Moving on, I guess you could call me a Twilighter: "Fans of the series who are up for debate, free thought, and intelligent discussion rather than mindless praise of who's the hottest character." I have previously read all four books and just started re-reading them again, having just finished new moon in time for Friday. I love the books and the characters in them, and yes I am super excited about Friday, but you will not see me there at the midnight showing (mainly because Ch is already dragging his feet to the Friday showing).

All in all I am super excited, not only about seeing New Moon, but also about being able to go on a lunch and movie date with the hubby. Not that we don't love the munchkin and adore spending time with her, but it will be nice to do something with just Mommy and Daddy. So to share in my excitement I have also included a link to my favorite trailer for New Moon that I hope will get you just as excited as me! :) Enjoy!

Clickheretowatchmyfavoritetrailer:)

0 Fabulous Comments. Thank You.:

Post a Comment