Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday A and I went to Mommy & Me class like always. We had our regular class until 10:30 and then we all went over to the pumpkin patch! I took MIL's camera, since mine is broken and I feel like I am missing a hand without it. (Thank you MIL for letting me borrow yours!) So we went to the pumpkin patch, with her friends D and Av, and I was excited and also nervous about the pony ride. I really wanted to take her on it but you never know how a 27 month old is going to react.
We went in and bought a package so feed the goats, pony ride, bouncer, and a small pumpkin. The first thing we did was feed the goats. She was fine until she saw the flies. What the deal is with her and flies I don't think I will ever know. She shrieked so loud is was kind of funny.
So after she fed the goats, after some coercion of course, she said she wanted to go on the pony. Now my first thought was back to 1995, when K was the same age and cried hysterically on the pony. She went in with the worker, got on the pony and said "yee-haw!" I was so excited that I did not have a screaming child on the pony. She has such a good time and wanted to go again when we were done.
We finished out the pumpkin patch with the jumper, sitting on hay, throwing the hay, and throwing a tantrum which of course was not the best part of the day but that was ok. All in all we had a fun time and are looking forward to all the Halloween activities we have coming up!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 Fabulous Comments. Thank You.:

Post a Comment