Tuesday, October 27, 2009

15 Confessions of a Stay at Home Mom

You know how this works - copy and paste the questions into your own blog. Replace my answers with your own. I'm curious to see your answers too!! :)

15 Confessions of a Stay At Home Mom

Something I let my kids do way too much of sometimes: Watch Dora the Explorer
Something I do too much of sometimes: Get on the Internet
Something I wish I could do more of: Rest
Something I pray for every day: That we will get through this transition period stronger than we were before
My favorite time of day: Bedtime when we read and sing songs
My greatest strength as a mother: The ability to make all the "boo boos" feel better
My greatest weakness as a mother: Sometime I can be over-protective
Favorite stage of childhood (my children’s years): 6 months to 1 year because they are just starting to develop curiosity
A chore I would happily give to someone else: Cleaning the bathroom
One habit I need to break: Always eating on the go / eating bad
What I do when I feel like I’m going crazy: I get impatient
How much sleep I get per night: About 8 hours
How much sleep my kids get per night: 11 hours (still! thank goodness!)
What I love most about my husband: How he loves us and how he helps me so much and allows me my "me time."


0 Fabulous Comments. Thank You.:

Post a Comment