Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"Mommy! I went potty like a big girl!!"

Tonight I got home from the first practice for my brother's soccer team that I just took over. It went really well but just reminded me of how much I need to get into shape. Ha ha.
More importantly, I cam home to give A a bath and after she says "Mommy I have to go potty." Now if you were in my house you would know that she says this EVERY night and every night she does not go. But this night was different! After her bath I was about to put on her diaper when she said the usual line. So we went into the bathroom, sat on the potty and had the biggest smile in the world. She stood up and looked in the potty and said "Mommy! I went potty like a big girl!" It was the cutest thing ever and she was so proud of herself that she had to tell Daddy, and both sets of Grandparents. She is so cute and I am so excited to share another milestone with you and I can't wait to experience many more!



Photobucket
Photobucket

0 Fabulous Comments. Thank You.:

Post a Comment