Tuesday, February 18, 2014

11 Weeks

So as most of you know I am pregnant with baby #3! This was a big surprise for us but we are excited to welcome our little blessing in August/September! For my first pregnancy I was on bed rest so I didn't log any weekly updates or anything. With my 2nd pregnancy, I was super exhausted. I am even more exhausted with this one, but my daughter A loved to lounge and take naps with mommy so I did that. Well my now 3 year old son C is fighting naps and is very active so no rest time for mommy. So while he is playing at the park I can jot down and later blog weekly updates this time. Plus, with neither of my previous two pregnancies we didn't have the amazing Pinterest! Which of course, I have found so many amazing pregnancy resources and document ideas, such as the pregnancy chalkboard which I will be doing weekly!

I've always wanted to track my progress from the very beginning of pregnancy so I've decided to start at week 11!  I will be doing these every Friday each week!


How far along? 11 weeks 
Total weight gain: I've lost 7 pounds
Maternity clothes? Some shirts since I have a long torso. Still in regular jeans. 
Sleep: Very little. Between the kids getting up sometimes, and Ch had surgery this week and has to elevate his arm, I am not getting much sleep. lol
Best moment this week: Telling the kids! Their reactions were priceless!
Miss anything? Coffee!!! Good this is I haven't craved it yet lol.
Movement: He/She is moving like crazy I just can't feel it yet
Food cravings: Biscuit with gravy and chili cheese dogs...but not at the same time
Anything making you queasy or sick: everything! I am hoping this "morning" sickness ends soon
Gender: too soon to tell
Heartbeat: 158
Labor signs: way too soon
Symptoms: Naseaua, sleepiness, sickness, exhaustion
Belly button in or out? in!
Wedding rings on or off? off, but I haven't been able to wear them for awhile due to being allergic...thanks mom lol
Happy or moody most of the time: moody...sorry Ch!
Looking forward to: finding out the gender in a few weeks


 

0 Fabulous Comments. Thank You.:

Post a Comment