Saturday, December 19, 2009

Disneyland at Christmas!

On Tuesday S and I took A to Disneyland to see the Christmas parade, fireworks, and snow! I was so excited to see her reaction. It was a fun day, even though it was crowded. I don't want to say much because I just want you to look at the adorable pictures! Enjoy!


Watching Dora on Mommy's phone while waiting for the parade to start.


Tigger & Pooh in the Christmas parade.




Trying to get a picture of Princess Aurora



The adorable reindeer.




Watching the adorable fireworks. Isn't that the cutest face?!




Standing in the snow...even though you can't tell it is snowing in the picture!



Mad that the snow is over. Lol.



Princess Aurora's Castle...she is sleeping in the top haha



Someone was so tired she passed out sitting up on the way out!

We had such a wonderful time and I am glad we were able to go one last time before Christmas!

0 Fabulous Comments. Thank You.:

Post a Comment