Friday, December 11, 2009

Hons Household Happenings Part 1


So I have not posted in a few days so I am going to catch you up on the Hons household happenings. First off was our MOMS Club Christmas Party last week. I was excited to see all our friends and have A see Santa! But I was also nervous about the second part because you know how 2 year olds are with Santa which was the norm at the party. Almost every child cried when Santa called them up to get their present from him. When it was A's turn the word hesitated does not begin to cover it. I literally had to drag her to go see Santa and get her book that Santa (really mommy) got her. After a little arm bending I was able to get her to not only go up to Santa but sit on his lap and take a picture! She did so good for about thirty seconds and then was ready to get off but that was enough for me and I think the picture was so cute, even without the smile.



Our next December event, since there are so many this year which of course I love, was our Mommy & Me Christmas Party. This was not as exciting as our previous party since Santa was not a guest but it was the perfect party for A. She had such a fun time having her regular school day with added pizza, decorating a tree, and recieving a present! She was so cute and I am sad to see it end for now but luckily it is a short break and it starts again in January!



Then, being December, my little princess got a cold, which she is still suffering from. So due to this she was not able to attend our last meeting of MOPS which was sad but that is also ok because that too will start again in January.

To brighten her day on Thursday we decided to take her to Sleepy Hollow to see the Christmas lights! I think this was more for mommy that her but thats ok because she loved it anyway. Almost every house we passed she exclaimed with enthusiasm "How Beautiful!" It was so fun to see her point out all the lights and characters that she saw while eating popcorn and drinking hot chocolate. It was such a fun time and we were able to get some pictures of the lights as well as a picture of my future house (wishful thinking).


This past week we were also able to hang up the Christmas lights! As most of you know this is my favorite time of year and each day time that a new decoration goes up I get so excited! (Mom you need to get on the ball before I come over and take over! Ha ha!) This year Ch and I had a small assistant helping us hang the lights. She was such a good helper and I am so happy to be influencing her to love Christmas as much as I do for the future! I know, you all think I'm crazy! So these are the things that have happned so far but we are only half way through December so there is much more to come! Enjoy!



 

 

0 Fabulous Comments. Thank You.:

Post a Comment