Saturday, August 22, 2009

Park Day with Cousins

On Thursday, R and I took A, Jo, Ja, Ab, & Ca to Rocketship Park. They were all so excited to go and play with their cousins at the park. As soon as we got there they all ran straight towards the rocketship and started to climb. A climbed 2 steps and started screaming saying no so we decided to go to the slide instead.
About twenty minutes of being there A decides she wants to climb the rocketship again but this time wants me to take her. So I stick my camera in my pocket and start to take her up. now fo course this is not meant for parents since each level is only about four in a half feet tall so I am on my knees the entire time. As we go higher and higher A gets more and more scared but there is no way I am stopping once we have come this high. We made it all the way to the top and she was so excited that she got to drive the rocketship so I am glad that we went!
Once I got her back down she continued to slide with her cousins, well sort of lol. We stayed ahile longer than came home because daddy came home early for the weekend. :)
All in all it was a fun day at the park with her cousins and we look forward to having another one soon!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


0 Fabulous Comments. Thank You.:

Post a Comment